Thursday, October 24, 2013

UM HELLO, IT'S ME JULES...Still

Hello to my fellow biddies. I write to you today a happy Queen biddy indeed. A year ago on this day I embarked on a blogger's journey. I had a modest goal. It was to write the most ridiculous blog of all time. I do not know if it has proven to be the most ridiculous, per se, but I do know that I thoroughly enjoyed writing it every week.
This past year has been one of the most uncertain and life-changing years of my life. When I started this blog a year ago my future was very unclear. Each day was a surprise. Some days people loved me, some days people could not stand the sight of me. Some days I had a job, some days I did not. Some days I ate a proper amount of pickles, some days I opted not to. However, something always remained constant and that was my blog. It was my rock.
Even when all of my friends and family abandoned me, even when I was homeless and left to the mean streets of Westchester sucking dick for Big Macs, I had Thoughts of Young Biddy. The truth of the matter is, I am not the same person I was when I began this blog twelve months ago and a lot of my goals and thoughts of what I write about have changed some.

I must say that my thoughts were always diplomatic. I was never too crass or harsh. I was always a polite little ho. I am a lady after all, goddammit.
To all of the idiots I insulted, I did it because I care. Taylor Swift, honey, it is like my mom always says, "if I'm not gonna tell you you're being an asshole, who will?"

I want to give a few special thanks to those that made this all possible.

Thank you to Demi Lovato. Your lyrics have inspired me to do great, act great and be great. I also have learned that it is okay to check a back-up dancer or two now and then if they get out of line.

Thank you to those who hurt me.
I have dried my biddy tears... and I have most likely bombed your house by now and made you wish you were never born. Regardless, I thank you. You have made me a stronger biddy.

Biddies, let your haters be your motivators.

A special thank you to the the endless cups of coffee that keep me going and make my life beautiful everyday. You are truly a magical substance and I do not know where I would be without you. Whether you are iced or hot, you never let me down.

And finally, and above all, thank YOU. Thank you for listening to me. Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for not calling the cops on me.

And will there be another year of Thoughts of a Young Biddy, you ask?

XOXO,
JuLeS

P.S. I freakin love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment